Audi TT mk2 Lcd Pixel Repair and Lcd Replacement.
Audi TT MK2 LCD Pixel Repair – 2006 – 2012
£250.00 inc. Vat
Audi TT MK2 LCD Replacement. This service involves replacing the LCD screen to rectify the problem of missing pixels on the LCD display.
The repair is carried out by fully qualified engineers. For Dim lights or pointers on backlighting not illuminating we charge £250 inc vat to repair.
***Please note that different faults on the Audi TT Mk2 (2006-2012) are different prices so please call us for details. ***
WHILE YOU WAIT SERVICE
If you would like to visit our premises and have your instrument cluster repaired whilst you wait around 40 to 60 minutes (Please allow extra time if you require removal and refitting). There is an additional charge for an engineer to remove/refit your cluster please call us on 02392 265986 / 02392 241412 to discuss and book an appointment.
REPAIR PROCEDURE BY POST
1. Remove the instrument cluster from your vehicle.
2. Fill out the job form (See Menu above). If you don’t have a printer please just write the job reference, and put it into the box with your cluster.
3. Cut off the address label and secure to the front of the box.
4. We recommend sending via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
5. When we have received the cluster and have repaired it we will call you for credit or debit card payment.
WARRANTY AND TURN AROUND
We offer a *Lifetime Warranty with a Next working day turn around by post. *Terms and Conditions Apply.
Cartronix Cluster Repairs
Unit 20 The Parkwood Centre
2006 – 2012