Audi TT MK2 Instrument Cluster or Speedometer problems ? Cartronix are specialists for Audi Cluster repairs. Cartronix are Instrument Cluster Repair Specialists.
Audi TT Mk2 Instrument Cluster Dash Repair – 2006 – 2012
£175.00 inc. Vat
Usually the back lighting starts flashing followed by total power failure. We replace the faulty parts with new more robust components.
The repair is carried out by fully qualified electronics engineers and your mileage reading will stay intact as we can retain the original data. Motor/Processor/Instrument Fault repair £175.00
***Please note that different faults on the Audi TT Mk2 (2006-2012) are different prices so please call us for details. ***
** For LCD Replacement the price is £250 inc vat**
WHILE YOU WAIT SERVICE
If you would like to visit our premises and have your instrument cluster repaired whilst you wait around 40 to 60 minutes (Please allow extra time if you require removal and refitting). There is an additional fee for the engineer to remove and refit your instrument cluster please call us on 02392 265986 / 02392 241412 to discuss and to book an appointment.
REPAIR PROCEDURE BY POST
1. Remove the instrument cluster from your vehicle.
2. Fill out the job form (See Menu above). If you don’t have a printer please just write the job reference, make/model/year, as well as your contact details and put it into the box with your cluster.
3. Cut off the address label and secure to the front of the box.
4. We recommend sending via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
5. When we have received the cluster and have repaired it we will call you for credit or debit card payment.
WARRANTY AND TURN AROUND
We offer a Lifetime Warranty with a Next working day turn around by post.
Cartronix Cluster Repairs
Unit 20 The Parkwood Centre
2006 – 2012
Total Power Failure