Skoda Octavia MK3 Instrument Cluster or Speedometer problems ? Digital Dashboard repair and LCD replacement for Skoda. If your Skoda Speedo is not working for whatever reason we can help. Cartronix are specialists for Skoda Cluster repairs.
Skoda Octavia MK3 Speedometer Repair Dashboard / Instrument Cluster / Panel Failing – 2013 – Present
£175.00 inc. Vat
Usually the pointers on the Speedometer stop working the Rev Counter Temperature and the Fuel Gauges also become faulty. We can repair this by replacing old internal components with new more robust types.
The repair is carried out by fully qualified electronics engineers and your mileage reading will stay intact as we can retain the original data.
WHILE YOU WAIT SERVICE
If you would like to visit our premises and have your instrument cluster repaired whilst you wait around 40 to 60 minutes (Please allow extra time if you require removal and refitting) please call us on 02392 265986 / 02392 241412 to book an appointment.
REPAIR PROCEDURE BY POST
1. Remove the instrument cluster from your vehicle.
2. Fill out the job form on our web site. If you don’t have a printer please write the information manually including your post code and contact numbers.
3. Sign the form cut off the address label and secure to the front of the box.
4. We recommend sending via Royal Mail Special Delivery UK as it is. If you are sending your instrument cluster from outside of the UK Please ensure you have filled out the correct documentation and state it is a temporary export.
5. When we have received the cluster and have repaired it we will call you for credit or debit card payment alternatively you can pay using the secure pay now button on our website.
WARRANTY AND TURN AROUND
We offer a Lifetime Warranty with a Next working day turn around by post.
Cartronix Cluster Repairs
Unit 20 The Parkwood Centre
2013 – Present
Failing back lighting
Pointers not illuminating