Ford Ka Instrument Cluster or Speedometer problems ? Digital Dashboard repair and LCD replacement for Ford Ka. Cartronix are specialists for Ford Ka Cluster repairs.
Ford Ka Instrument Cluster Dash Repair – 2009 – 2015
£150.00 inc. Vat
It is very common for the pointers on the speedometer the rev counter temperature and fuel gauges to stop working. The Mileage can also start counting up with out going any where and gauges spin round to full. Also the warning lights are sometimes dimly lit even when the vehicle is turned off the lights remain on causing the battery to go flat.
The new Ford Ka seem to have major issues with warning lights illuminated.
We replace the faulty parts with new more robust components. The repair is carried out by fully qualified electronics engineers. Your mileage reading will stay intact as we can retain the original data and coding.
WHILE YOU WAIT SERVICE
If you would like to visit our premises and have your instrument cluster repaired whilst you wait around 40 minutes (Please allow extra time if you require removal and refitting) please call us on02392 265986 / 02392 241412 to book an appointment.
REPAIR PROCEDURE BY POST
1. Remove the instrument cluster from your vehicle.
2. Fill out the job form (See Menu above). If you don’t have a printer please just write the job reference and put it into the box with your cluster.
3. Cut off the address label and secure to the front of the box.
4. We recommend sending via Royal Mail Special Delivery UK as it is.
5. When we have received the cluster and have repaired it we will call you for credit or debit card payment
WARRANTY AND TURN AROUND
We offer a Lifetime Warranty with a Next working day turn around by post.
Cartronix Cluster Repairs
Unit 20 The Parkwood Centre
2009 – 2015
LED Lights dimly lit